Submit YOUR ideas here!

Send your party ideas to:
supercelebrations@kidspartydirectory.co.za
and stand in line to win!

17 Mar 2009

Pooh's Heffalump Afternoon Tea - 1 year

As my eldest son had had a Winnie-the-Pooh picnic when he turned one, I didn’t want to do the exact same theme, but I love Winnie-the-pooh for 1st birthdays! The Heffalump movie had recently been released and so I decided on the Heffalump theme. Little did I know that just over a year later it would be my son’s favourite movie! The invitations and covers for the party boxes were made on the computer. As it was just going to be family, we decided to have the party in the late afternoon.
The adults had tea and savouries and the little ones had party boxes filled with Flings, soft marshmallow fish, meringues, a small chocolate & a Heffalump on a biscuit. Each child was also given a bottle of non-toxic bubbles. The birthday cake was a plain square cake with yellow butter icing. The name was written with chocolate letters from the local home-industry and we placed a Heffalump soft toy on the top of the cake. Easy and cost effective!

Bernadine - CAPE TOWN

No comments:

Kids Party Directory's Fan Box