Submit YOUR ideas here!

Send your party ideas to:
supercelebrations@kidspartydirectory.co.za
and stand in line to win!

15 Sept 2010

Twilight party

The Twilight was a 13th disco party.





















I wanted to wow the children with this theme chosen by Mpho.






















So I had the twilight pot made by Cosmos my artist friend.


















I printed Jacob & Edward for stand-ups
(the girls loved that)
I also made canvases with the
twilight theme.

















I decided on a silver, black & red
colour for the theme






















I modge podged red paper onto
wooden heart cutouts &
used red class décor.


















I place 8 bunches of 3 balloons
(black, silver & red) in a round
circle to define the dance floor
as well as small heart balloons
was scattered on the dance to
add more wow!!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I also had the chocolate fountain
with strawberries &
marshmallows instead of cake.
 
 
 
 
 











I used glow in the dark cups
& served pizza.




                                                                          Melanie Schiffer

No comments:

Kids Party Directory's Fan Box