Submit YOUR ideas here!

Send your party ideas to:
supercelebrations@kidspartydirectory.co.za
and stand in line to win!

14 Nov 2010

Minnie Mouse















I combined the theme with polka dots seeing that Minnie’s skirt has polka dots on it.




















Megan (birthday girl) will be the only one with a pink shirt to look just like Minnie.



Made Minnie and Mickey mouse stands so that we can take a picture of each kid at the theme boards.







I made little skirts for each girl and asked the Mommy's to make sure all the kids has white shirts on.


The cake was in the shape of Mickey Mouse
















I made centre pieces out of polystyrene balls and alls made small Minnie/Mickey mouse heads for the party packs.

I made centre pieces out of polystyrene balls and made small Minnie/Mickey mouse heads for the party packs.

I made these chocolate "Thank you"
I really enjoyed every moment of it and the girls loved their skirts.





                                                                                         Elizabeth Keys






No comments:

Kids Party Directory's Fan Box